FASHION COLLEGE CALIFORNIA : FASHION INDUSTRY MARKET SIZE.
Fashion College California
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; “Californian beaches”
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor’s degree
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- the body of faculty and students of a college
fashion college california – USC Trojans
Fashion-Show-Rehearsal NORRENA 2011 78
Project: Reflex Session Suit
Course: "Fashioning Functional Gear"
Fashion-Show-Rehearsal NORRENA 2011 139
Project: Comfort Jacket
Course: "Fashioning Functional Gear"
fashion college california
The Game Time Schedule Watch may be the coolest sports watch ever made. Now you can have your school’s football or basketball schedule on your wrist. Follow your favorite school’s football team, then download the basketball schedule into your watch and follow their progress on the court. Each Game Time College Schedule Watch comes pre-programmed with your school’s football or basketball schedule. Each week you will see who your favorite team is playing, whether it is home or away, and what time the game starts. It will even play the school fight song when the game starts as a reminder, so you may never miss another game. At the touch of a button, you can scroll through your team’s schedule or the schedule of every team in your conference. Look ahead to see future games any week of the season, or look back at games already played. In addition, each College Schedule Watch is programmed to display past National Champions. Finally, Game Time’s patented technology allows your Game Time Schedule Watch to be updated each season. By using the specially designed USB connector included with each watch, you can connect your Schedule Watch to a computer to download the next sport or season’s schedule into your watch via the internet. You can download the football schedule in the summer, and then download the basketball schedule after football season to follow both sports. With your College Schedule Watch, you’ll always know when it’s Game Time!